- Handle all receiving goods and storing them correctly (including equipment and any other materials in the warehouse).
- Maintain consistent and accurate records of the daily transactions in the relevant systems.
- Contribute to the well-functioning and improvement of the warehouse operations.
- Comply with and maintain the Health and Safety standards.
- Assist the Head Storekeeper in the overall running of the storeroom.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Relevant warehouse experience is preferable.
- Attention to detail.
- Very good organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure/ ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- English language knowledge is a must.
- Good computer skills in MS Office.
- Available for immediate employment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , subjected with the title of position no later than June 15th, 2023.