Hotel General Manager - Mykonos
- Leads and directs all hotel’s departments in line with Louis Hotels operation standards.
- He is fully responsible for the smooth operation of the hotel in accordance with the current legislation governing the operation of hotels and tourist accommodation.
- Ensures the efficient and profitable operation of the hotel.
- Informs the Board of Directors of the company on all key management issues of the hotel.
- Creates and maintains a unique guest experience, to ensure that the guest’s needs and expectations have been met and exceeded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management/ Tourism/Hotel Management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Hotel Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of any other additional language will be considered as an advantage.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and guest oriented.
- Excellent MS Office, PMS-Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant working environment
- Accommodation (if needed)
- Opportunities for further career progression
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com , subjected with the title of position.
*** All applications will be treated in strict confidence***