- Coordinating weddings and events to a high standard, including on-the-day coordination.
- Holding regular meetings with couples to plan every aspect of their wedding.
- Work with the leading wedding venues and suppliers to enable couples to achieve their dream wedding within their budget.
- Complete all administrative aspects of booking the event, including handling cash and credit card payments, answering emails and phone calls and scheduling viewings.
- Direct the wedding to follow proper flow and timelines within the hotel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Events Management, Business Administration, Communications or in any other related field.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience. Previous related experience in 4 or 5 star hotel will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
- Welcoming personality with the ability to work as a team player with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and great attention to detail.
- Flexibility in the work pattern and to be able to commit to working weekends and evenings, along with longer shifts on wedding or event days.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, subjected with title of position, no later than June 6th, 2023.
*** All applications will be treated in strict confidence***